EHP, in tandem with HSS is organising a working visit to Edinburgh, Scotland in Feburary 2018. Scotland leads the world in legal humanist weddings – last year in Scotland there were more legal humanist weddings than church weddings – and while the forthcoming programme will look at weddings it will also be combined with the annual Gathering of HSS Registered Celebrants and so will allow for international networking and a sharing of experience and best practice with fellow European Humanist Professionals.
The final programme is still being honed but has the following shape:
HSS are kindly subsidising much of the working visit - places are limited to 15 delegates in total – and so the cost of the visit to each delegate will be £290 which will include
- 2 nights ( Saturday 03 and Sunday 04 February) Bed and Breakfast at Doubletree by Hilton, North Queensferry
- The Scottish Humanist Supper on the Saturday night
- Dinner at the Gathering on the Sunday night
- Lunch on the Saturday and at the Gathering on both the Sunday and Monday
- All refreshments at all the breaks
- Minibus transport from Edinburgh to North Queensferry on the Saturday night
This cost does not include transport to and from Edinburgh Airport (or to the city centre or other transport) or alcoholic drinks. Delegates who wish to stay in Edinburgh or environs on the nights of 02 or 05 Feburary will require to make their own arrangements. There is a Premier Inn within walking distance of HSS HQ.
If you wish to attend the working visit please register you interest (and full contact details) with info@humanist professionals.eu and we will send further information. Please be aware the number of delegate places are limited.